When a table is added/imported to a panel in a certain tab ((Refer section Importing Charts/Tables from collections), its properties can be modified by clicking on the option icon gains each panel of table.
The properties of the table are mentioned below:-
Add Column: Users can add column to their panel in which the table is added. Clicking on Add column will divide the panel into two equal sized columns and the table will shift to the first column. The second column will be empty where you can add another chart/table.
Add Row: Users can add row to their panel in which the table is added. Clicking on Add row will divide the panel into two equal sized rows and the table will shift to the first row. The second row will be empty where you can add another chart/table.
Full Screen: Users can view a full screen view of their tables in case the tables are big and all the details are not visible in the panel. Simply click on Full screen icon to view expanded view of table and click on Esc button on your keyboard to exit full screen view.
Edit Table: In case you wish to Edit your table/cross-tab, click on Edit icon. This will take you directly to the collections where you have created this table and you can make required changes in your table those will be synced to dashboard automatically.
Add to Bucket: Users can Add their tables/cross-tabs to bucket and export them in form of excel by clicking on Add to Bucket icon. Click on Add to bucket icon.
A pop-up will appear showing you that your table has been added to bucket. Click on Ok.
To view your bucket click on the folder icon in the top pane and click on Download bucket.
A pop-up will appear. Enter the file name in Export as column. Mention download format as Excel and click on Export.
Your chart will get exported with the given file name. For more details on export refer Section Export your collection to PowerPoint or Excel.
Comment: Click on Comment icon to add comments to tables.
A comment pane will appear on the right. Enter comment and click on Post.
The comment will get pasted and will be visible to all the invited users who have access to the Dashboard.
Series to Chart: With the help of this option Users can see a chart view for a selected series in their table or cross-tab. The chart options available are gauge and bar charts.
Follow the below mentioned steps to convert series to chart:-
- Click on the options icon against the panel of the cross-tab. A list will appear.
- Click on Series to Chart.
- A pop-up will appear.Select Row from the drop-down against which you wish to see the chart and select the Chart Type.
- Click on Set to set chart for the selected row. Click on Cancel to cancel adding chart to series.
- The chart will get added to that particular selected series.
Chart to Series: Users can switch back to their table view if they have previously selected Series to Chart option.
Click on Chart to Series.
A pop-up will appear displaying only the series names which you have converted to charts. Select the series you wish to restore back to table and click on OK.
The chart for the selected series will return back to its original table form.
Link category: This option can be used to link a category from the column to a certain page.
Follow the below steps to link category:-
- Click on link category option.
- A pop-up will appear displaying list of all the pages in the dashboard. Select the page which you want to get directed towards, from the Drill down to page drop-down.
- Click on Set to confirm. Click on Cancel to cancel the process.
- Now, when the users will click on the table, it will direct them to the selected drill down page.
Indicator: Indicators can be used to compare and test results between the scores of two columns present in the cross-tabs.
Follow the below mentioned steps to set indicators:-
- Click on Indicators option from the option list of a table.
- A pop-up will appear.Select the columns to compare from the drop-downs.
- Select the icon Style from the drop-down.
- Select any option amongst Test Result or Comparison to apply to the selected columns.
- Click on Set to set indicators, else click on Cancel.
- The indicators will appear next to the selected columns.
Delete: Clicking on Delete option will delete the table from the panel.