This Panel tab provides the user the basic tools for creating the platform of tabs in a dashboard. Once the platform is created and panels are added, the analysis charts and cross-tabs can be added to these panels.
Panels can be created with the column and row options. Columns will divide the tab vertically while Rows will divide the tab in horizontal panels.
Creating panels using Column: The tabs or a particular section of the tabs can be divided into columns with the help of this option.
Follow the below steps to create panels in columns in the tab:-
- Click on the area in the tab where columns need to be created.
- Click on Column present in the top panel.
- The area will get divided into equal sized columns or column panels. Repeat these steps to create multiple columns in a tab.
- The ratio of width of these columns can be adjusted by dragging them across to attain the required percentage proportion.
Creating Panels using Row: Just like creating columns, rows can be created in the tabs.
Follow the below mentioned steps to add rows to a tab:-
- Click on the area on the tab over which rows needs to be created.
- Click on Row option present in the top panel.
- The area will get divided into equal sized rows. Multiple rows can be created in similar manner.
- Proportion of the rows can be adjusted by dragging them across their boundaries to desired percentage level.
Created rows and columns can be deleted from the tab by flowing the below steps:-
- Select the panel you wish to delete by clicking over it.
- Click on Delete option present in the top pane.
- The selected row/column will get deleted.